Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

MFP December Blog Hop Bow Hunting



Dec. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are




 Featured Dec. 10
Calm and Wisdom

Featured Dec. 11
Bow Hunting

 Featured Dec. 12 
Family


Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All three winners will be announced on Dec. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Dec. 13, 2013


I had fun with this. I punched my circle and then stamped the pine a few times in versa mark and embossed in black…I masked the two in the center. The deer was stamped on hazelnut tan and fussy cut. Next, I masked my moon and brayered a layer of pixie pink and then island indigo and sponged black around edges. For the moon, I used pearlescent white and then some moon beams, too. The black was embossed with a wood bg and then I used the pearlescent white on that, too. The sentiment was embossed in black. The sentiment is from the set Peaceful Nuthatch.



24 comments:

  1. A very pretty card, Pam. I love those colors and the deer scene. Great job with this set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card - looks like you had fun making it too

    ReplyDelete
  3. You created a lovely scene on your card, Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is beautiful and so is the way you have it on your blog.....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the Deer. Looks great fussy cut. Like the glitter snow look & wood embossed background.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow very very beautiful love your deer that came out so very pretty
    Beautiful stamp set

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep, that woodgrain background would definitely be out on my table for this set of stamps. Funny, I've been adding a touch of pink to some of my backgrounds and it changes the whole feel.
    Thank you for sharing!

    kReN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and see what I've done lately!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Pam. I love that background behind the deer. Missed seeing you at stamp club . I guess both of us have been budy. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Miss you, too Donna! Thanks for your kind words and Merry Christmas!!!

      Delete
  9. Pam, this is outstanding. My favorite card with this set. I love how your moon looks. The sparkle is awesome. I can just imagine this deer lurking in the woods near your home. Have a wonderful day today!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely winter card. The wood grain embossing is a great added touch.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card...I like what you did with the background and the stamped image is just perfect.
    well done

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a gorgeous outdoor scene!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pam--this is just beautiful! Great card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Pam,
    Oh my, your card is so beautiful! All of your masking certainly developed into a gorgoues scene.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Pam! This is so striking!!!! Gorgeous background!!!! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful card! The wood grained background sets off that beautiful stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This card is amazing! So striking and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Pam your card is absolutely gorgeous. I love your beautiful scene - the moon, the moonbeams and shading are beautiful and that background is stunning too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. How gorgeous! Love your stamping and choice of colors- love the bow too : )

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pam - this is very very lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful card. I love this stamp.

    ReplyDelete