Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, December 9, 2013

MFP December Blog Hop Calm and Wisdom



Dec. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are




 Featured Dec. 10
Calm and Wisdom

Featured Dec. 11
Bow Hunting

 Featured Dec. 12 
Family


Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All three winners will be announced on Dec. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Dec. 13, 2013


For the featured stamp set today, I used Teresa Collins Every day Moments for the bg paper. I stamped the geisha and colored her. I used the tiny dandelion from Nature's Brushstrokes by stamping it in white and onto the pacific point of her kimono. I then fussy cut her out. Some blue stickles were added to the flower in her hair.
My second card was made with our new mini set Swallowtail and the sentiment is from the new set Lots of Words. I did the entire butterfly in glitter!






26 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Pam. I especially like the blue one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards. The blue one is very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I love the amazing texture you achieved on the kimono with the stamping - absolutely gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work, Pam! The background paper you used on the first card complemented your geisha and sentiment circle very nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards but the simplicity of the blue one really speaks to me. Lovely work!


    Thanks for sharing your creativity!
    kReN@http://afourthlife.blogspot.com
    Come and follow me, Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blue is a calming color and goes wonderfully with this stamp set.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job on the fussy cutting. Like the blue colors. Like the wood look.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam these are so sweet and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. these are beautiful cards Pam.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pam, this is gorgeous. I love the way your paper pieced her kimono. Beautiful in blue. I especially love the little blue rhinestones. The wood grain background for your butterfly looks amazing. I hope you have a wonderful blessed day today. Stay warm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both beautifully done cards Pam! I love the stamp on her Kimono!!! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really taken by this card I love the blue and the image is gorgeous............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very beautiful cards that you did

    ReplyDelete
  14. Absolutely beautiful cards! TFS and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, Pam - so very pretty and I must say that I love, love the blue!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Both cards are beautiful and so different! I love the texture you put onto the kimono...superb idea!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Both of your cards are so pretty...wonderful work

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the detail in her kimono.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh how beautiful Pam!!!!! Just gorgeous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are so gorgeous! LOVE that background paper you used on the first card...just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  21. The beautiful blue card is my favorite. Gorgeous colors and great paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Both of these cards are great. Your kimono is done beautifully - I don't know if I have the patients to fussy cut your out - but you did a wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Both cards are so pretty! The oriental lady is just awesome with all the fussycutting, but the butterfly & all that glitter is gorgeous too!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two wonderful cards! Love the Paper piecing over the DP- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wonderful cards. My favorite is the first one. You picked the perfect background paper and your coloring and fussy cutting are marvelous.

    ReplyDelete