Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

MFP December Blog Hop Family



Dec. Blog Hop! 

This month's New Stamp Set Releases are




 Featured Dec. 10
Calm and Wisdom

Featured Dec. 11
Bow Hunting

 Featured Dec. 12 
Family


Please hop along with us! You have a chance to win one of the above stamp sets! Just comment on the following blogs (don't forget this one), each day for more chances to win! (You do NOT have to comment on all the blogs each day! The names are drawn randomly!) All three winners will be announced on Dec. 14, 2013 on the Mark's Finest Papers blog. You can go back and comment if you missed a day. (HINT: The more you comment, the more chances you have to win and comments on the MFP blog count twice!) The deadline for commenting is 10 PM EST on Friday Dec. 13, 2013







Here's the Design Team:

   
Lois

I had fun using this set. Reminds me of my aunt that was an antique dealer. For some reason,  this post didn't get my photo….sorry. I did cracked glass for this family.



24 comments:

  1. Hi Pam I can't see you card so I hope further.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stop back and take a look. My card is up now!

      Delete
  2. Loving all the great cards from the designers! The Family stamp set looks like something i would use a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Come back and take a look. My card is there now!

      Delete
  3. Sorry you didn't make a card from this set. I was really looking forward to another creation after your gorgeous bow hunting card.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! I hope you come back because I DID make a card.

      Delete
  4. Well did not see a card from this stamp set
    Well I will look later maybe it will be there

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to do cracked glass technique with the man and woman. Your card is very good! I see it.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the use of the cracked glass. Fond of photography I like vintage photos.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like the cracked glass! Great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome. Cracked glass was so perfect for this set. I love the paper, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cracked glass tech is so great with this set. Now where is my UTEE!

    kReN

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think there were blog gremlins this morning. I had a couple of glitches myself. I love how your cracked glass came out. I can never get mine to work right -- I think it's the Florida humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had problems with mine posting this morning too. Love how your cracked glass looks. I think it is the perfect technique to use with these images.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great idea doing the cracked glass technique...
    perfect to do this technique with this stamp set..well done

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea for the cracked glass-I always learn something new from the MFP design team!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and a great idea with the cracked glass!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The cracked glass effect is a very interesting technique. Love how is aged this card even more.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pam,
    Your card is beautiful and elegant and the cracked glass technique looks awesome on the vintage images!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Pam - I am liking this beautiful card and cracked glass!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great card... Love the cracked glass.

    ReplyDelete