Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 12, 2013

TTSTV Challenge 79-Z fold card by Jane




Truth be told, I wasn't too excited about this card….special folds scare me because no matter how hard I try, I can never score or fold just right. Nuff said!  I LOVE how this came out and I thank Jane for doing it.  It came together super quick. I stamped my images in black and used pearlescent watercolors. I used the stamp sets Big Blooms and Lots of Words. Head on over to mfpspeedytv and check out the tutorial time challenge.

Here is the stamp set you can win for participating!


5 comments:

  1. Pam this is really Gorgeous, I love the giant flower as your band and the pretty butterflies and flowers in the muted tones really look fabulous together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just Beautiful!!! I love the pretty butterflies and the giant flower. Very pretty card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, Pam, I love how you colored the big bloom.

    ReplyDelete