Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Unity Be Inspired Challenge..i love you...


I haven't been spending any time crafting as I would like to be until today. I received my KOM yesterday and so happy to get to play with it. I used Echo Park's dp This & That to put this fun Valentine together. I also used early espresso, hazelnut tan and red. A bit of embroidery thread and we'll call it good!  I love this new kit. The possibilities are endless.
Check out the Unity Blog to play here. There are 3 challenges you can do…I did two together. The color and the sketch.
Have a lovely day!

Here are the challenges


Pam

1 comment:

  1. This is such an awesome looking card Pam!! I love your layout and the colors!! You did an awesome job using the three colors of twine too. You are much better with that stuff than I am. :>)

    ReplyDelete