Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

SCS SC475 & Word Art Wednesday


Another challenge card for the sketch over on SCS today and my post can be found here. I fussy cut my flower and sweet bird and then painted them with smooch paint. The flower and bird I won on Diane's Daydream Designs blog. The heart was done with blushing bride and then I put crystal effects on her. A heart was stamped and fussy cut from the circle sentiment which is from Unity's Dec. 2013 KOM. Some twine and a pearl to finish it off. This will go to my daughter MacKenna in Kansas.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. This is really adorable, Pam. The colors are enormously beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super sweet card, Pam. Your daughter will LOVE it, and I'm SO glad that you took time to share it with us before you sent it off. Thanks for joining us, and have a blessed week!
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for blessing us with your talents at Word Art Wednesday! We look forward to seeing you again!

    ReplyDelete