Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, March 31, 2014

Mojo Monday 339 sketch

Happy Monday to everyone out in blogland!!! Home and happy to get my crafting on! I decided to play in the Mojo Monday sketch challenge found here.   I used Unity's KOM for March kit. I love this dp that my neighbor gave me from Hobby Lobby. I used the cover page so I no longer know what it is called! I cut the butterflies out of the paper as well and layered them. The two strips are embossed with brick ef.

Have a lovely day!

Pam

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card, Pam. So soft and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam this is such a beautiful card. Well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa
    CRe8n4u

    ReplyDelete