Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, March 3, 2014

Natural feathers SCS CAS262


The usual! Started out this Monday morning early...before 5 AM. Ugh. Oh well!  I do enjoy getting up early. I get to see the beautiful Colorado sunrise. The CAS challenge on splitcoast was an inspiration photo.
I went a bit literal with the inspiration! The dessert today was to use something natural. I couldn't think of anything natural in my craft room so I skipped it!
The wood grained embossing folder was inked up with walnut and then parchment paper was embossed. The feathers were stamped in versa mark and embossed in white. The sentiment was stamped and then cut into the three words.

Pam


1 comment:

  1. That is such a great idea to use parchment paper. Do you actually ink your folder also do you wipe off the excess or just leave it as is. Thank you,

    ReplyDelete