Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, March 7, 2014

Wishy washy believe


This was made for the mix challenge on SCS. I sprayed water all over my mixed media paper and then with a paint brush applied ink in only orange, distressed blue jeans and lavender. I masked for the black and did a mirror image for the lighthouse.
My sentiment is from a new set at Unity called Empowered Words by Donna Downey and the lighthouse is from MFP's Silhouette mini selections.

Pam

13 comments:

  1. This is just lovely and peaceful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great watercolor effect !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning, and I truly love that sentiment stamp! Great job! I found you through Unity's Friends with Flair.
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful Pam. Great job with the mirrored image.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the reflection look you achieved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The words and the scene are very powerful! I could just get lost in it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, this is awesome. Lovely artwork!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colors! Fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. this card just blows me away! it is amazing and so creative!
    -Rachel
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO pretty, that background is just gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete