Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Launching of our craft blog~Mountain Plains Crafters


Good day to everyone in blogland!  So excited to be hosting our first challenge over at Mountain Plains Crafters. Today we chose to go with an inspiration photo I took of a beautiful flower arrangement at the Mirage in Vegas. 
Here it is below

In stazon I stamped my Inkadinkadoo tulips and then added the Unity itty bitty Big Summertime Bouquet on watercolor paper. Next, I used watercolor crayons and some reinkers mixed with water to paint my image. To increase the vibrancy of the colors, I clear embossed the entire image. The sentiment is from the itty bitty as well. So ribbon tabs and pretty brads and some distressing to finish it off. Play along with us and load your card up on our FB page Mountain Plains Crafters to be eligible to win a prize...winners picked a week from today.

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Your card is a wonderful interpretation of the flowers in your photo. Great photo to start with for the inspiration and the most lovely of cards. I especially like how the clear embossing looks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful photo for inspiration. Your card is gorgeous!! I love the way you did the embossing to brighten up your flowers. Your bg is very unique and effective for this. Great job Pam!! :>)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colors you achieved and brilliant to emboss over the entire image, really stands out!

    ReplyDelete