Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

SplitCoast Stampers CC476


I made this for the color challenge over on split coast.  The colors are wisteria wonder, pear pizzazz and primrose petal and for dessert, gold metallic rub.  Photographed weird! I used markers to color the stamps and then spritzed with water before stamping. Embossed image and then put gold metallic rub where I pleased. Didn't like the white in the bg so sponged on the pear pizzazz. Butterfly done in all the colors and some gold, too and then a clear coat of shine painted over it. Some sheer ribbon to finish it off and heated to distress it some. I used Unity Stamps...donna peony and art & possibility.

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment