Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Mountain Plains Crafters Christmas in July Blog Hop

For my first card, I used Peaceful Wishes by SU!. Probably one of my all time favorite sets. I stamped the pine boughs first by painting on the spruce smooch paint. Heated it to speed drying and then stamped the pinecones in Color Box Saddle ink and the twigs were done that way, too with some real red for the berries. The sentiment stamp was painted with smooch paint, too. After it was all dry, I used the champagne Smooch Spritz for an all over shimmer. Comment for your chance to win these products shown in photo.
My second creation, I used this darling set from Unity...Snow Much Fun. I painted the trees in smooch spruce, the sled and bg done in the saddle ink and then a layer of champagne smooch spritz done over image.

Pam 

Head over to Terri's blog next here.

20 comments:

  1. Both of these cards are fabulous. I especially love your second one. That snowman is adorable. I love how the smooch spruce trees look. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whooo, pretty Pam! Love those pine boughs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you do good work in green & brown! lol the first is so creative and the second so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both cards are pretty.. I love how you stamped with the Smooch paint

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pine boughs done in the shimmery green, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea for the Smooch-- to paint with it !! Love both cards .....

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cards so pretty. I haven't used the smooch but I'll be giving it a try.
    Great hop.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards. I especially like the Peaceful Wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great cards! That champagne smooch is an amazing finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have never used Smooch but this inspires me to learn how
    Lucinda Z

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards - I definitely need to get some Smooch

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty cards--I will have to try Smooch.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those are really pretty, Pam. I love how you decided to change the name of the Cashmere Smooch to champagne. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are darling. Love the champagne color, delectable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are lovely
    and the second is so
    fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! Love the pine sprigs and pinecones on the first card and that darling snowman on the second!

    ReplyDelete