Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Just for Fun over at MPC~Trees


And we're off!  It is the holiday season and more than decorations or gifts that can be bought, I am so thankful for my health and all of the fabulous people in my life!

Over at Mountain Plains Crafters, we decided to do a "just for fun" challenge and make it all about trees. I used a tree punch and then ran them through the crimper. I got the idea from the fabulously creative Kittie....I wish I had the time to find the blog post on it, but I am about to head to bed. Next, I used red liquid pearls for ornaments. The bg was done by using post-it notes to cover the snow and I brayered the night sky with not quite navy. I added a bit of gray to the tops of the snow drifts for definition and then I painted on pearly shimmer paint for snow. After playing the trees onto the bg, I took a toothbrush dipped in the shimmer paint and flicked it on for a snowstorm! I did the same with the sentiment, too. The stars are stickers that I've probably had since my girls were tiny.....maybe 16 or so years ago!
May your Black Friday find you where you want to be and with the ones that you all love!
We are headed up to the mountains so that our younger daughter can finally see the log home we've purchased!

Blessings,

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment