Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Mojo Monday Sketch challenge MOJO370, MFP color challenge 42

My friend MariLynn is a major source of my inspiration these days and I sincerely thank her for that. Today we decided that we would use the mojo Monday sketch and SCS sketch challenge today and use the same items on both creations. Also, I did MFP's color challenge of rust (dusty durango), green (true thyme) and blue (baja breeze). I have one done thus far and am super happy with how it came out. I just ordered this stamp from Ryn Creations~Forest Floor. I did the polished stone technique for the bg and then stamped the Forest Floor in staz-on. I made the mojo sketch vertical. The burlap embossing folder, a fun lacey scalloped edge punch, twine, a tag with the sentiment from SU! Short & Sweet. Now to make the other card.

Take care,

Pam

3 comments:

  1. Gosh this is so interesting just have to keep looking Thank you for sharing at MFP Color challenge ....Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! You really nailed the colors on this one. Thanks from playing MFP Color Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love all those colors and elements together!
    kReN, MFP/CC/DT

    ReplyDelete