Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Splitcoaststampers CC504, Mojo Monday 371


I truly am not sure just how many photos I've taken of this card to try and capture the glitter. It keeps capturing only the glitter that I don't want it to capture!!!! You know what I mean? I give up.
I made this for the Mojo Monday blog 371 sketch challenge and it can be found here. I am all about tilted panels so this was right up my alley....I DO have issues with measuring though. I also did this for Splitcoaststampers color challenge CC504 which is calypso coral, crisp cantaloupe and crumb cake. The dessert was to do emboss resist. MariLynn and I then challenged one another to a recipe...I picked two and she picked two. I chose lace and pearls and she chose text (not sentiment) and glitter. That being said....I couldn't get the dang glitter to photograph...so much prettier IRL. I stamped Unity's itty bitty handwritten on white card stock in burnt umber and then stamped Designs by Ryn forest floor in versa mark and embossed with clear ep. Using sponges, I put on the color challenge colors. Kraft was used for the bg and the borders were done with crisp cantaloupe. A woodgrain ef for layer behind homemade dp and dainty pearls applied there. I also put a pearl in the center of the antique brad. As usual, the card is much prettier IRL!
Check out the challenges!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. I love your flower. The non sentiment text really look s pretty with those leaves. Such a pretty card.

    ReplyDelete