Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

All that glitters with my crafty sisters! Glitter is stronger than blood!


Life is a zoo during the holiday season!  This was a quick card and it it so glittery pretty but alas, difficult to photo!  I stamped the trees from SU's Lovely as a Tree in noir black, sponged on the not quite navy and then went busy with the glitter. I used a glue pen to add the glitter for the snow and the trees have glitter, too. Head over to Mountain Plains Crafters to see my compadre's creations and check out their blogs, too.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. The glitter on your snow looks so pretty. I am sure it is so much prettier in real life. I think it is so hard to capture the sparkle of the glitter in a photo. I hope you have a blessed day my glittery friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, lovely
    snow! Also, did you
    pick a winner for your
    Unity week? Thanks.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete