Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Friday, December 5, 2014

GIU Girl~Day 5



Good morning! 
Welcome to my last day as a GIU girl today.
I need to apologize for being late with this post. Yesterday was a very rough day in my household. We had to put our beloved golden retriever, Colter, down. She lived a wonderful 13+ years. 
By the time I remembered to get this posted, I was laying in bed and the sandman was calling!.

For my card, I used the KOTM from October 2014 for the image and sentiment. Both stamped in noir black and the images were painted with pearlescent watercolors. The berries were painted with red smooch. Next, I added some iridescent glitter for some snow on the pinecones. A few rhinestones and embroidery thread for embellishments. The layer behind the sentiment is also kraft and it was painted with the red smooch.

I have enjoyed my time as the GIU girl and look forward to randomly picking the winner of the two free itty bitty's of choice from Unity!

Until next time!

Pam




17 comments:

  1. Poor baby and mama.....such a hard thing to do.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you -- have enjoyed your entire week of projects ...Sending a big hug your way...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Pam, I'm so sorry! It's a wonder you were able to do anything and yet you still created something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My heart goes out to you & your family, Pam. Our furry friends are such a part of the family. Your card is lovely & I have enjoyed your inspiration this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your creations are beautiful. My heart hurts for you loss

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty. I love the sparkle on the pinecones. I like how you tied the twine too. I know that Colter was very loved and will be missed by you all. Praying for you and sending hugs to you Jeff and the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and a great week of projects. Thanks for all your work this week. I enjoyed my visit here. Sorry to read about your dog. I have never had a pet but I know that they like a family member. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun and festive card. Thanks for sharing this week. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  9. First of all, I am so sorry for the loss of your sweet furry girl. It is so painful. Your card is beautiful. I love all the smooch and sparkle you used. The pinecones are so elegant. I like the red that sparks it up. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to hear about your dog.
    Love the sparkle on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very sorry for your loss Pam. They really are part of the family for life. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card and so sorry about
    Colter. We do love our fur babies
    and they bring such joy to us.
    Thanks for sharing your creations
    with us all week, have enjoyed it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sorry about your sweet dog. Lovely card, love the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am so sorry about your dog, I had to put my lab down two years ago in April. He was 12. Not a day goes by that I don't miss him.
    Beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry about Colter! So hard to lose a beloved pet, as I know from experience too. Hugs to you!
    Love your beautiful pinecone card! Pretty with the added sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so very sorry about you losing your sweet doggy. I totally understand loving a dog SO much, and being sad about losing him. I'm sure that I will have to face that same decision in the near future.....

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are you drawing for the Itty Bitty's

    ReplyDelete