Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Growing In Unity Girl~Day 1


Hello and happy Monday!!!!!! It is my first day as a GIU girl and today I've chosen to share a couple of my gift tags for the season. My little mittens were a gift from Unity. The tags and sequins were Unity gifts as well!  For my mitten tag, I painted the entire tag with blue acrylic paint. Stamped my mittens and sentiment (sentiment from October 2014 KOTM). I glued a tiny turquoise bead to the center of each sequins. My sweet angel from October 2014 KOTM was stamped on the kraft colored tag in versa mark and embossed in black. Next, I painted her with pearlescent watercolors. To finish her off, I put iridescent glitter on her wings....she is super sparkly! Both tags were given some pretty ribbon that I heated to give them a vintage touch. It is one of my favorite things to do!
I will be through Friday, featuring some fun projects. To be eligible for a random drawing to win 2 itty bitty's of your choice from Unity, comment on my blog! I thank you for checking things out!! Come back again tomorrow for a fun project for the holidays!

Take care,

Pam

20 comments:

  1. Fabulous tags. I love all the sparkles on the angel tag. Especially the wings. The heat treated ribbon add such an interesting texture. I love how it looks. Your mittens card is simplistic beauty, with just the right amount of bling with the sequins. Love these tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple, yet so pretty! I love the touch of sparkle you gave the angel. Great job, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your tags (and all of your other work)! I hope people take time to look through your blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love this KOM! :) Shared your post. Hopefully will bring more over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tags! I really love the angel! Congrats on your GIU week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tags, Pam. Looking forward to your inspiration this week as GIU gal.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you!
    Great looking tags
    and the angel is
    so pretty!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. The little bit of glitz looks great. I love to make cute tags, too. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely tags Pam I love that Angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Pam. These are beautiful Christmas tags. Love the sparkle.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful techniques on your tags.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful tags. Looking forward to your week as GIU gal.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your simple tags. The angel looks great on the kraft. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Christmas tags! I love the angel!! Congrats on being this weeks GIU gal!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great to see you at Unity looking forward to seeing your projects this week as the Growing in Unity girl! Lovely tags, I just love that angel.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sooooo pretty! Especially the angel. Amazing job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  17. the tags are so pretty. Love the dark blue. I make all of my gift tags so I'm always happy to get new ideas.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely angel !! Great project !! You know I love anything sparkly !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. That angel believe tag is so cute. Love the crinkle ribbon too!

    ReplyDelete