Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, December 1, 2014

Growing in Unity~Day 2

 Day number 2 for Unity's GIU!  Here is a super quick, easy peasy gift pouch that can be made to whatever size you might need! It is called the diaper fold pouch. I used a 12 x 12 two-sided piece of designer paper. I love making these for our mailman, UPS delivery guy and whomever else I feel the need to say thanks to! I used the October 2014 KOTM deer and stamped it in burnt umber. I stamped the ribbon portion of it again, cut it out and then stamped "joy" in its center....I popped this portion up for some more dimension. Ruby red and old olive were used as well as some baja breeze to sponge around the circle. This bag is filled with peanut M & M's and finished off with a pretty red ribbon.

Remember to comment for your chance to win two free itty bitty's of your choice at the end of the week!

Thanks for stopping by!

Pam


20 comments:

  1. Beautiful as always! Great idea for this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gifty pouch! Very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. I haven't seen a diaper fold pouch before. It looks great with the deer. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and creative treat container. Who wouldn't love to get that? Yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute idea. I'm always looking for ways to give cute containers of goodies to others. Nice. I like your colors...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute gift container, Pam. Glad to hear your pup is doing better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love quick, cute little projects like this. I need to learn that fold!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pam, this is a great idea for quick gifts. I'm going to have to look up a tutorial and pin it. Love the colors that you used and glad you fur baby is doing better.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/diaperfoldpouch/

      Delete
  9. Really cute gift box
    and the colors are fun!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great treat holder! Love the masculine fee to your project, perfect for Christmas treats! Going to Pintrest now to look for a template for this fold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go! http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/resources/tutorials/diaperfoldpouch/

      Delete
  11. Love this idea and the paper you used with the deer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. First time I've seen this diaper pouch. Love it! Easy enough for me to do. I love anything that simplifies my crafting. Thanks, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the deer silhouettes. The men in the family do hunt and we have deer meat during the year. I would use this stamp for their cards, tags, and embellishments for their presents. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really love that paper you used.... And growing up in PA, I have a soft spot for deer.... This is an awesome project !!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I WANT THAT DEER STAMP! I've seen it twice now & it's calling my name. (too bad I missed the big sale)

    ReplyDelete