Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Growing in Unity~Day 3


Hi again! Back for my third day of Unity's GIU! I am having so much fun!  Now I have to say, I am not usually one for fancy fold things. I am kind of a rebel and the measuring tends to get me every time. However, I discovered this fold over box and I feel totally different now! The first one I made came out beautifully!  This is my second one. I used a little of this and a little of that and simply love how this one came out. 
Stamp:  Love never fails (butterfly), August 2014 KOTM (leaves) and donna peony






On a side note, at the top of the stamp packages at Unity it says under their name, "enjoy life, enjoy friends, enjoy creating with Unity"
Well, I most definitely enjoy creating with Unity!!!!

For the box, I used some old 12 x 12 thin cardboard that came with some dp that I purchased. The designer paper is from a Prima's dp 6 x 6 pack. Love these colors. The pretty turquoise flowers and ribbon are from Mark's Finest Papers. For the top embellishments I stamped them in versa mark and embossed them in brown. I used melon mambo, rose red, old olive and turquoise with a blender pen to color my stamped images. Next, they were cut out and put on dimensionals...the flower was rolled around a pencil here and there to give it more dimension. I must say, it is difficult to get good photos of 3 dimensional items...so I took several!  I would highly recommend making this. SO easy.

Remember to comment to be eligible to win two free itty bitty's of your choice!

Have a great day!

Pam

18 comments:

  1. WOW! What a terrific box! It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely! Those colors and patterns are so pretty and I love that giant peony!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! This is really pretty! Love it, but think I would still be trying to put it together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful gift box, Pam! Lovely colors & choice of Unity images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your multicoloured box. Gorgeous. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Hump Day!
    Delightful little box,
    looks like a lot of
    fun to give or receive!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I am definitely going to try this. What a beautiful box!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your box is really pretty. Beautiful accents Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a stunning project. Thanks for all the details. I might have to try this one. Thanks for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The box is so pretty and will look great sitting on the dresser or the coffee table.
    thanks for sharing a great project.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This gift box is gorgeous. I love the bright colors. That flower on top is the icing on the cake! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic job on the box, Pam !! The colors are fabulous !! That turquoise ribbon is absolutely GORGEOUS !!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like how you decorated this great box.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea for a christmas gift. I love the colors, too...

    ReplyDelete
  15. That peony on top is so sharp! Great colors.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This gift box turned out really pretty!! I love the papers and the colors. Your bow is really nice too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. love the pretty colors and dimension! I do love folded projects! Fun to make!

    ReplyDelete