Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Thursday, December 11, 2014

Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop~Christmas Version


Well, I did it! I was able to make a Christmas coffee card! It helps (or not) when you wake up at 3 AM. That just isn't right! I used Mark's Finest Papers stamps: Oh, Beans 2012, Poinsettia Blooms 2012 and Holly Greetings 2011. I stamped the cups directly on the dp...and I don't know what it is as the cover has disappeared, but all 3 designer papers are from the same set of 6 x 6 paper. Next, I set about cutting them out and stamped/cut an additional two cups on different dp. Then I colored the plates in riding hood red. The mistletoe and berries were stamped on white, colored with riding hood red and mellow moss. I used glossy mod podge on cups and glossy accents on berries. Lace, stick pin, a fun snowflake and some rhinestones here and there to finish it off! For the sentiment, I stamped on vanilla, and then punched another oval in riding hood red and layered it onto the sides.

I hope everyone has a lovely day and I need to get commenting on everyone's beautiful creations!

~Pam~

38 comments:

  1. Oooo! This has such an old-fashioned flair and it works so well with that stack of mugs! Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I think that crafter's friends are the happiest people because they will be given all these beautiful creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oohhh love that pile of cups how clever. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh woooww that pike of cups look so cool with that ribbon its a cool shabby and chic card I have seen today...great CARD lovw this.

    I am joining this blog hop too and my card is number 199 would be happy if you could leave me some love too...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been a very busy lady! This card is so nice. I love the lace and the stick pin. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful and lovely colors to

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great christmas coffee card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shabby chic approach to this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the coffee card!!!! cute!! love the stacked cups!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. that is a lot of fussy cutting. love the stacked cups!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your stack of cups. The pin is a nice embellishment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great stack of cups, nice colors and fun.
    tfs.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My friend, this is amazing. I love the stacked cups. The dp you used on them is so pretty. My eye went right away to the stick pin. Hoping you get to sleep in tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. More gorgeousness!!! ---------remember..And if you have not already, love you to stop by as I have some blog candy on my blog !! WPLUS9....More fresh cuts Stamp Set!!
    oloughlin.ka at Gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such lovely stacked cups...I wake up at 3 am almost everyday!
    Thanks for linking up to the Holiday Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome card! Love all of the additions of lace and the pin. Very vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh I love the vintage look of your card! The paper is gorgeous, the cups are so pretty stacked on top of each other and I love the touch of lace and holly!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The stacked cups look great as is your paper choice!
    Happy Holidays, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful card, Pam, love your stacked cups on the pretty paper! I know I have commented already, but Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the layers of cups - pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thanks for sharing your CUTE card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    dmcardmaker{at}{AOL}{dot}{COM}

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cool paper piecing - another gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the pretty stack of cups and beautiful lace.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sweet vicorian style stacked cups!!!
    If you haven't already, you have the chance to win 1 of 2 Wplus 9 stamps sets on my blog! I hope that you are able to stop by and comment before midnight P.S.T. Tonight (Sunday 12/14) Good Luck... And Happy Hop-lidays!!!!! My post Link: http://wienerhoneymooners.blogspot.com/2014/12/coffee-lovers-blog-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  25. oh, I'm so sorry you woke up at 3am, but on th ebright side, this is AWEOSME!! I love the pin and the colors and the coffee cups all stacked up!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete