Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Growing in Unity Gals Blog Hop

Angie Girl Blog Hop with Growing in Unity gals!

Hi there and happy Sunday!  I was one of the December GIU gals over at Unity.  What fun I had. The week flew by and I imagine it was partly due to the holidays! For this hop, we have each used an Angie Girl created by the wonderfully talented Angie Blom. Mine is Harmony Girl. Love this stamp of hers! For my card, I stamped her in versamark on watercolor paper and then embossed in black. Next, I used a variety of watercolors in blues and grays..the umbrella in yellow. I added glitter next to the rain drops. The brad I used was naked so I built my own!  I punched a 3/4" circle, embossed it with the dots folder and glued it onto the brad...and then decided to add some shine with crystal effects, but didn't want a lot of dimension on it so I wiped it down. The dot folder was used on the brocade blue background. The sentiment was done the same way, but I didn't emboss it...just stamped in black. Using a pencil, I waved the sentiment and bannered it by using a square punch to take a chomp out of the end...layered in black, too. A black border was put around image and it is on dimensionals.
I had such a fun time during my GIU week and I love Unity!
Please play along and head on over to Kapree Clark's blog next. Two Angie girls will be given out to a lucky winner!!!
Pam

Here is a lineup of the GIU blogs!
1. Amy
3. Julia
4. Deidre
5. ME!!!
6. Kapree
7. Ruby
8. Sarah
9. Kris





44 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love that stamp too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Pamela... This is Beautiful. I love the water coloring your did. Wonderful job creating with your Angie Girl.
    HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did a smashing job on this card. I love it and will have to pull mine out! You are an inspiration! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The background fits the image perfectly. Just wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous!!! LOVE the image and the sentiment. Your color choices and coloring are superb.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! love the soft blue of the card and the awesome coloring.
    I'm your newest follower.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Love this girl and love your coloring, wow!! Great job. :) Thanks for sharing.

    Katie B.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card - love the watercoloring and the embossed background....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous!! perfect colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a wonderful card - really love the way the background compliments your Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  11. After reading how you made your card I enlarged the picture to see the details, WOWSERS! I would not have thought of the glitter element! Fantastic card with a beautiful Angie's Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful!! Love the background and your colour choices. I have yet to ink up my Harmony Girl, now I have to!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous!! LOVE the sandstone look of the background!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card! The background is just stunning! Thank you for sharing ♥

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card! Great texturizing & techniques, I especially like the wavy sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty card - love the water coloring and the dotted background ( it is my favorite embossing folder and I use it more than all the others combined).
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous. Love the blue brown colour combo. The sentiment and panel are so beautifully coloured. Who was the lucky winner of the stamps for your GIU week? I haven't seen a winners post LOL. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh, I am so sorry that I didn't post it publicly. Gaylynn won. Husgs back at you!

      Delete
    2. That's great. Congrats to Gaylynn. Hugz

      Delete
  18. So gorgeous. Totally lovin the color combo girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Omg.. I love this, fantastic colours! Thank you xo ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning card the water coloring is amazing

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! I love that saying and the way you bannered it, as well as the matching brad!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love. Love. Love this!!! Thanks for the informative tutorial. It's on my "I gotta try that List!"

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love this color scheme. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your card is
      so pretty! I really
      like the coloring
      on it, great design.
      Carla from Utah

      Delete
  24. Love your background and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your card is absolutely stunning! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your colors are so pretty. Love the extra dimension from how you placed your sentiment. Cool.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Very creative making the sentiment banner wavy. Love the nice soft, soothing colors. Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Beautiful colors and perfect for a rainy day.

    ReplyDelete
  29. WOW!!!
    Stunning watery background, love the stamp, love your card!
    Following your blog now...

    ReplyDelete
  30. How elegant looks your card! and the background is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Fantastic card! Great techniques you used!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your coloring of the image has wowed me. Stunning card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  33. WOW! Simply gorgeous. Love your color palette. Love how you embellished your brad--great idea. I learned so much from your techniques. Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. I love your background for her, looks like perfect umbrella weather!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I just love, love, love your card - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Love that awesome background for her. Wonderful creation.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the colors you used! Harmony is one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete