Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, February 23, 2015

Mojo Monday sketch~ MOJO386


Happy Monday Morning! Super cold here in Colorado. A whooping 1 degree and 18 inches of snow. We need it. I am not complaining. I love the snow!

I was itching to craft when I woke up at 430 and decided to do the Mojo Monday sketch (MOJO386). It seems that my internal alarm will not let me get more than 6 hours. It is kind of nice as I make myself a cup of joe and head down to the craft room. I had fun with this sketch. I used some Bo Bunny dp.....though it isn't what it says it is. In fact, I am going to take a pic of the cover and then the paper inside so that you can see what I am talking about!

Imagine my surprise when I removed the tape from the paper pad and discovered the inside looked nothing like the front of the pad! Oh, well. If anyone knows what this dp is called, fill me in!

I used my quilled roses for the floral portion of the sketch and the bird/leaf punch from SU! to make the leaves. The sentiment stamp is from the Unity set Delightful little things. A couple scallop punches and some lace. 
Card stock-white, dark brown and sunflower

Thanks for checking it out!

Pam


1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is an early date with your crafting table - lol! Love the warm colors you used. Thanks for joining us at Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete