Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Monday, February 9, 2015

Mountain Plains Crafters and FPD sketch challenge


Hi there!  Thanks for visiting.  Over at Mountain Plains Crafters, we are hosting a Fancy Pants Designs sketch challenge and one random winner will get a fabulous Nautical Prize package.  All of us designers have created cards with the Nautical line by FPD and we would love for you to participate! 
For my creation, I changed it into a square card (LOVE them) and used some of the papers included in the Nautical line. The plane is a sticker that I mounted on a piece of red 1 3/8" circle punched card stock, yellow nautical paper scallop punched and then a navy card stock scallop punch. The palm tree is from Mark's Finest Papers 2013 I need a vacation. The sentiment is in the Nautical line as well and is up on dimensional. So fun, thick rope twine and the burlap embossing folder....lastly, 3 little yellow brads for some interest.


Have a great day!

Pam

1 comment:

  1. Your card made me want a vacation with a BIG margarita somewhere warm !!! Great palm tree ... And I love that you changed it into a square card... Those Nautical papers are fantastic !!

    ReplyDelete