Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Mountain Plains Crafters and AdornIt Coloring Book Hop



Welcome to my blog! 
For the next 4 days (until 11/4), we are featuring AdornIt's coloring books. Can I just say, they're wonderful! I believe we're each showcasing a different coloring book. Mine is called Chamberry and the images were created by Carolee McMullin. They're perfect for watercoloring, markers, colored pencils and more. Use them in multiple ways - cardmaking, scrapbooking, treat boxes, tags..... you're only limited by your imagination! 
Hop along with us and you just might win one of these fabulous books!

My first project that I did for this hop was a full page out of the Chamberry coloring book. I LOVE how it turned out. I used watercolors and a very fine brush. The second photo shows a bit more of my entry way.



My second project I put in a 5 x 7 frame. Again using watercolors.


The next 4 photos are from one page in the coloring book. I used it to make 4 cards.


After 3 days on the phone with Century Link...the last day I was on the phone with them 2 hours and 48".....I wound up with no internet. I felt this sentiment was appropriate! :) I just had to call them for the 4th day to get it back. I am going back to Comcast. NEVER had problems with them.



You can never have TOO much fun coloring! 
My word for you is TOO

Have fun on the hop and head on over to Debra's blog next! Don't forget to find her word!!!

Thanks again to AdornIt!



26 comments:

  1. Love all of your projects with the new Adornit Coloring Books! My two favorites are the wall hangings that you made! I would love to make one of them and hang it in my scrapping room! Your cards are beautiful too! Who doesn't love to color or paint flowers! I hope all your internet problems are over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the idea that the pages could be cut up to make cards.
    Sometimes that is a problem - what to do with the finished product.
    The flowers are beautiful. the coloring is wonderful.
    thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay has a fun way of using her skills! And the quality is good!!! Love what you did with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the book pages and love your watercoloring.. its fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the book pages and love your watercoloring.. its fantastic

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful projects, Pam !! Especially love the LAUGHTER piece.... And the Home Sweet Home is so YOU !!! Especially love the colors you used on the page you used to make cards...

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your projects! Love the coloring pages. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous projects! I love when you can frame them up & keep them as a reminder (or give as a gift, too!). I had to cringe when you said you're going back to Comcast ... we had nothing but problems with them, the worst customer service & I was never so happy to get away from them! haha Guess it just depends on where you live.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! I love the colors and I love how you used the flowered page as a background for the cards.

    ReplyDelete
  11. FANtabulous Coloring and AWESOME finished Projects!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely coloring on
    all your pages! Great
    backgrounds also.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your projects. This summer I introduced my mother to adult coloring books and one of books I purchased was an Adornit book. I found that the pictures in the other books were too intricut for my mom but she loves the Adornit book. Thanks for sharing all your lovely projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your projects. This summer I introduced my mother to adult coloring books and one of books I purchased was an Adornit book. I found that the pictures in the other books were too intricut for my mom but she loves the Adornit book. Thanks for sharing all your lovely projects. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love, love, love! Gorgeous framed art and so clever how you made a set of cards from one page! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such fun! Love what you did with these!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my God love what you did with these coloring pages. Your projects are stunning. Thanks for all these great ideas. Your projects rock!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I don't know what to say. I love your plaques and your cards. The warm colors of your plaques and the bright vibrant colors in your cards. Truly awesome. LOVE THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  19. love the framed pages, what wonderful ideas

    ReplyDelete
  20. the Laughter one is totally my favorite! I love the base (gorgeous color & rustic), using frayed anything is always a hit with me & the sentiment is wonderful. Also, your entry is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. FABULOUS images and BEAUTIFUL colouring Pam!!!
    LOVE the pieces your were INSPIRED to CREATE with them!!!
    My favourite is your DELIGHTFUL laughter frame, closely followed by the PRETTY floral cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow you did an awesome job. I love how you created frames and cards using these coloring sheets.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the framed one and the beautiful florals!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Pam, I'm so inspired by your Home Sweet Home and Laughter colorings. Your work is beautiful and framing it is brilliant. Your frames are beautifully crafted and absolutely perfect for the pages. I'm itch in' to get started :-). Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Amazing projects my friend. They are so vibrant and beautiful. I especially love the cards you made. The blue flowers caught my eye on those cards. Great job.

    ReplyDelete