Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Growing in Unity Day 3

             Happy Hump Day to everyone out in cyberspace! I am happy the week is going fast. My daughter will be home from college either tomorrow or Friday. She will be here a month and I hope it goes slowly!

Enough putzing! Today for my GIU project, I decided to go with this fabulous stamp, "Alcohol and salads" and it can be found here. This card came together quickly. I had some odds and ends designer paper sitting on my desk (anybody know the name?) and this stamp....ideas! Okay, so the green reminded me of salad! I loved a recent sketch challenge on Splitcoaststampers~SC567 
That is how this card came to be! I added a piece of thick twine along with a lovely silver brad to finish it off.
Please be sure to comment on my blog every day and two random winners will receive 25 random stamps from Unity Stamp CO.
Thanks for taking the time to comment! It is so much fun being a GIU girl.
If you aren't familiar with them, check them out. Seriously awesome stamps...quality, images rock and my favorite thing about them is their sentiments.

Pam



 

37 comments:

  1. Love your layout - great card and great inspiration. I ordered that stamp last week - so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn this is a stamp I had planned on ordering and forgot. I love this card. The twine is a great little pop to finish it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great! Love the brad and the senti...so fun and bright.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started my great story with my boyfriend Paul having a beer on our first date. Who would have thought that a year and a half later we would still be together. I am so blessed to have him in my life. He is my love and best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty details and layout. Fun sentiment stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The greens are so pretty together. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. An unusual combination that works really well. Pretty. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great combo of patterned paper and colors.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card! Love the green ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card. Great sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I lovr the color combinations and layout! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'd to laugh at the fabulous sentiment,it's hilarious!Love the green and the details.

    ReplyDelete
  13. hee hee, this is such a fun sentiment, and so true!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the colors- fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the colors- fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the simple design and that hilarious sentiment! Unity Stamps always comes up with the best sayings!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How funny is that statement. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  18. How funny is that statement. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun card! Funny sentiment and great colors and patterns! Love the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love that stamp, I wanted to buy that one, I guess I will have to now seeing your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I love that stamp, I wanted to buy that one, I guess I will have to now seeing your cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hahaha, made me smile. How FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Ohhhh I love this card!! Absolutely amazing. Turned out great. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a funny saying and oh so true!! LOL! :) I love how you used the little button with the string wrapped around it. I always want to use ephemera on my cards, but when you are sending them through the mail you have to be careful or the machine will rip the envelope. You have to put it in a bubble wrap envelope if it is at all lumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great card design with this funny sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This has to be one of the truest sentiments!! I love the blues an greens you used and your designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I thought i saw this the other day….anyway, I just love the greens. They are so vibrant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love the color combination! Goes perfect with that salad sentiment stamp! Great card to help get through hump day! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. Unity sentiments are so awesome! I love that they have quite a few that are "off color." For those of us who are a bit smart assy (see what I did there?)!

    ReplyDelete