Welcome Visitors!!

Welcome to my blog where I hope you might find some inspiration to create!
Have a wonderful day!!!

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

It is all about flowers and hearts! ~ mod squad challenge


Good day and gosh, it's been a long time. Well, I am going to try and get back to regular blog posting. Today I am starting out with the mod squad challenge which can be found here. It is all about hearts and flowers. I thought this set from Unity called Live what you love was the perfect set. I also used Unity's chicken wire for a background. The chicken wire behind the flowers was done in going gray and the bottom layer in black. I used my Zig real brush markers to color. A few sequins here and there. The heart was embossed in black and cut out. My ribbon was distressed by holding heat tool fairly quickly on it.
Have a great day!

Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment